Do My Essay!
Don't waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
Informative research papers are meant to shed light on a specific subject for an audience that would like to know more about it. Informative writing presents facts as they are about the subject without seeking to form an opinion in the audience, but instead provoke curiosity on the subject. Informative research papers are especially prolific in the sciences and technology.
Types of informative research papers
An informative essay can take on different forms. You could write it to explain a term or concept. You can also write an analysis type of essay to explore a specific subject. Some informative essays are in the form of ‘how-to’ essays, while others compare and contrast different subjects.
The writer must present factual evidence on what is or what happens. In sciences, this details experiments, while in humanities it involves rigorous literature review. The writer must use credible sources of information and cite them in a reference section. A mix of primary and secondary sources makes the facts presented more credible. The main body of the research paper links the different facts to explain the current or future state of the subject. A conclusion is needed to show how this research applies, or how it will impact future events.
An Informative essay is structured pretty much like other academic essays except for a few slight differences. The main elements are;
This is where you tell the reader what the subject of the essay is about. What will the reader be informed about? This section has an overview of the subject e.g. Cryptocurrencies. This also includes defining the different terms that relate to the subject of discussion. This touches on the background information on the subject, for example, how cryptocurrencies have grown since 2009.
A brief on what is to be covered by the essay should also be included so as to avoid wasting the reader’s time. Including a thesis statement is important in defining the scope of the essay, for example, Cryptocurrencies will form the bulk of online money by 2030. The introduction section is the only chance the writer gets to catch and maintain the attention of the reader.
This middle section of an informative essay forms the bulk of it. This is where you support the thesis statement with facts, statements, statistics, and any other supporting evidence. Many informative research papers have 3-4 body paragraphs. This may vary on the higher side for a complex subject or one with a wide scope. The body fills out all the terms, concepts and ideas in the introduction. If you are writing on the role of cryptocurrencies in online transactions, for example, body paragraphs would include;
- Defining cryptocurrencies and an explanation of how they come about (mining)
- How cryptocurrencies are exchanged and verification of transactions
- Differences between cryptocurrencies and Fiat money
- Advantages of using cryptocurrencies
- Common transactions involving cryptocurrencies
- The future of cryptocurrencies
This part of an informative research paper wraps up the evidence presented in the body and makes deductions or inferences that support the thesis statement. This is where you restate the thesis statement by linking it to what the research paper has presented as factual. You also reiterate the importance of discussing the subject. A good informative research paper should also seek to offer foresight into the subject e.g. the role of cryptocurrencies in e-commerce in the next 10 years.
A conclusion is usually done in one or two paragraphs. The closing statements of a good conclusion should provoke the reader to delve deeper into the research subject.
Informative research papers depend on citations to prove their credibility when presenting secondary research i.e. facts uncovered in other sources. It is also an academic requirement lest the writer gets penalized for plagiarism and copyright violations. The citations should be done according to the demanded format e.g. MLA format. Be sure to provide a reference for each citation.
How to pick a topic for an informative research paper
• Exposé on an original topic – This is where you research a relatively new topic or sub-topic e.g. A new type of cryptocurrency
• Further investigation into a popular topic – This is research that is meant to shed better light on a specific subject e.g. mining of cryptocurrencies
It is important to bear in mind that a research paper consumes resources in time and money. It is prudent to keep the scope of the research manageable.
Examples of informative research paper Topics
- Is it easier for multilingual students to learn new languages?
- Is there any significant suicide rate among students in public colleges?
- How to develop mental health with proper counseling?
- How to learn sign language for communicating with deaf and dumb?
- What causes some people who grow up in bad circumstances to overcome them?
- Who is responsible for high school hate crimes?
- Explain the consequences of having alcohol on the school campus.
- What does “living below the poverty line” mean?
- How the internet has boosted communication?
- How does fast food affect our health?
- What affects a couple’s decision on how many children to have?
- What is homelessness? What causes people to be homeless?
- Why Obama’s care does more harm than good?
- Which is the most similar to our Earth planet?
- Why does Niki Minaj dress as she dresses? Is it a simple media stunt or is there a deeper reason?
- How to reduce the influence of social media on our lives?
- Causes and effects of frictional unemployment
- How does acrophobia affect people?
- What are the four explanations for why we forget things?
- What is the rule of reciprocity?
- What is schizophrenia? What are the different types of this disease? Is there a cure?
- The effects of online and mobile banking on employment in the financial sector
- Top reasons that lead to the high level of obesity among the US population
- What is a nanobot and what problems can be solved with the help of nanobots?
- What are the effects on a family when a parent becomes a meth addict?