Do My Essay!
Do not waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
Descriptive Statistics (graded)
If you were given a large data set (i.e., sales over the last year of our top 100 customers), what might you be able to do with these data? What might be the benefits of describing the data?
For additional videos, Excel templates, voice video on excel templates, How to work with ilabs please refer to this webpage
Math 399 – Supplemental class material (weblink)
Here are a few questions from Chapter 1 & 2 study plan that you can practice and also participate for discussion points. This will help you towards understanding the concepts and also prepare you toward the Week 3 Quiz. Please work on only one question at a time and give opportunities to your classmates to work on the questions. You can learn and lend a helping to your classmates, share technology help and links to understand, suggestions and tips..Remember homework alone is not sufficient to prepare toward quizzes. Therefore it is important that you practice in the study plan . Answers will be posted on Saturday evening.
1. Determine whether the given value is a statistic or a parameter.
A sample of students is selected and it is found that 35% own a computer
Study plan 1.1.41
2. Determine whether the underlined numerical value is a parameter or statistic. Explain your reasoning.
A certain zoo found that 8% of its 843 animals were nocturnal
Study Plan: 1.1.37
3. Suppose a survey of 568 women in the United States found that more than 56% are the primary investor in their household. Which part of the survey represents the descriptive statistics? Make an inference based on the results of the survey.
4. How is a sample related to a population?
5. Determine whether the variable is qualitative or quantitative
a. Goals scored in a hockey game
b. Favorite musical instrument
Study plan 1.2.7
6. What is an inherent Zero? Describe an example that has an inherent zero.
Study plan 1.2.31
7. Which method of data collection should be used to collect data for the following study.
A study of the health of 164 kidney transplant patients at a hospital.
Study plan 1.3.11
8. Use the given minimum and maximum data entries, and the number of classes, to find the class width, the lower class limits and the upper class limits.
Minimum = 13, maximum = 84, 6 classes
Study plan 2.1.11
9. Some graph questions to study: Study Plan 2.1.19, 2.1.26, 2.1.27
10. Students in an experimental psychology class did research on depression as sign of stress. A test was administered to a sample of 30 students. The scores are shown below.
43 50 10 90 77 35 64 36 42 72
54 62 35 75 50 72 36 29 39 61
48 63 35 41 21 36 50 46 86 14
a. Find the 10% trimmed mean of the data.
b. Find Mean
c. Find Median
D. Find Mode
Please use the paste to clipboard from the data set to work in excel or in minitab
Study plan 2.3.65
11. Find the range, mean, variance and standard deviation of the sample data set.
7 10 17 15 5 11 16 6 13
Study plan 2.4.13