Do My Essay!
Don't waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
Exemplification essays may sound scary and complex at first. But the truth is that if you have already mastered how to write an argumentative essay, then an exemplification essay should not be too challenging a task to handle.
Basically, an exemplification essay is a type of argumentative essay. The only difference between the two is that with exemplification essays, you must be able to illustrate concepts with specific examples. Generally, an exemplification essay takes a theory or idea and then provides examples that can help to prove or explain the thesis.
Exemplification essays allow students to gain a deeper understanding of theories, as well as enable students to write with more skill, all while being able to internalize concepts wholly. When creating an exemplification essay, you want to do your best to collect plenty of factual statements and figures that you can incorporate as examples in your essay.
Exemplification essay topics, prompts and questions
- In your opinion, which historical figure shaped the future of the US the most. Provide valid examples
- Smoking is a choice. Should it be legalized?
- Do you think political parties should receive funding from the state?
- Give instances where religious cults harmed society.
- Does the loan system contribute positively to society?
- Do election forecasts influence voter behavior?
- Should social media use be curtailed by the government?
- Can compulsive hoarding be cured?
- Will gender discrimination ever end?
- Did Henry VIII shape religion in England for the better?
- Is gender discrimination worsening or improving in contemporary society?
- How can someone have a successful career without a college education?
- Which is better for productivity? Working from home or the office?
- How has climate change affected the GDP?
- What are the differences and similarities between political correctness and free speech?
- Smoking is illegal in Bhutan. Should it be made illegal anywhere else?
- Is the rise of smartphone technology good or bad for business?
- How have smartphones impacted teenage behavior?
- Discuss the case of bribing in Africa
- How can energy be made for efficient?
- Should religious education be outlawed in the public school system?
- What amendments can be made to the constitution to reduce school shootings in the US
- What is free range farming? Does it have a place in society?
- How can capitalism and socialism co-exist?
- Do you agree or disagree with the concept of Guantanamo Bay?
- Why should marijuana be legalized once and for all?
- Has Instagram worsened global materialism?
- Do cryptocurrencies have a place in the financial system?
- Should all governments give up their nuclear stations?
- What is euthanasia? Is it really cruelty-free?
- Are welfare payments good or bad for society?
- Has immigration been detrimental to society or no?
- Discuss Brexit and how it will affect trade.
- Should the meat industry be scrutinized a little more closely? Discuss instances that support your answer.
- Is classical music dead?
- Should guns be legalized everywhere in the world?
- Mobile phones have changed society for the better. Give examples.
- The elderly should have the right to euthanasia if they want it. True or false?
- Should professional American football be halted due to the health problems associated with it?
- Do confidence levels improve as people age?
- Which is better? Group or individual based learning?
- How has the fast food economy impacted social and family life?
- Discuss the challenged experienced by transgender people.
- Discuss technology and privacy issues
- What are some of the regulations that control the use of drones?
- Why the death penalty should be abolished globally.
- Are single-gender schools necessary?
- How can bullying be stopped?
- The effect of sports participation on academic success
- How has e-commerce changed the way we shop today?
The steps to picking an exemplification essay question
Exemplifications topics demand that you provide factual and specific examples so they require concentration and the utmost care. To pick an exemplification topic, you will have to:
Brainstorm to decide on an interesting prompt
Carry out your research well in order to find an exemplification topic that will impress your instructor. Remember to select one that will not be too challenging to write about because there is no point wasting time doing something that you will find difficult to connect with.
Analyze the topic that you choose
Analyzing the topic will help you decide whether your chosen topic is broad or narrow. A broad topic is one that will not require specific examples such as ‘life on earth’- with such a topic, it is unclear as to whether you are writing about human life or marine life.
An example of a narrow topic, on the other hand, would be ‘human life on earth and its impact on the environment thus far’, which will have plenty of examples to include in the essay. All in all, a narrow topic will provide you with clues about what type of examples you should include in your essay so you should strive for narrow instead of broad topics.
Create an outline
Once you have determined your area of interest, you will want to create an outline that contains a summary of your ideas on paper before you can commence on an in-depth writing process. Your outline should consist of things such as the thesis statement, introduction, body, and so on.
Outlines are essential because they will allow you to determine the amount of work needed for each essay so that you can start to eliminate topics that will ask too much of your time or energy. After creating an outline, you can then start writing.
When picking a topic for your exemplification essay, remember to pick a topic that is interesting because you are far less likely to create a boring or bad essay with a topic that you find enjoyable. If this list contains your perfect essay, then great! If not, you can utilize this guide to help shape your topic ideas or to help you brainstorm before you can pick your perfect prompt.