Terms and Conditions
Updated: June, 2018
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS AN ONLINE PLATFORM OWNED AND OPERATED BY GUDWRITER.COM (“SITE” or “SERVICE”).
Please go through these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before accessing, viewing or using site its contents or any services offered by this website. Your access and use of this website or any of its services constitutes your consent to and compliance with these terms. Do not use this website if you are not in agreement with any of these terms.
Gudwriter holds the right to alter these terms at any time, without any advance notice to the users of this site. You are urged to frequently visit this page to keep yourself updated with any modifications to these terms.
If you are below the age of 18 years, you are not allowed to use or access this website.
By registering on this site, you confirm that you have fully read and understood these terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
Your use of this site may be discontinued if you are deemed to be in violation of any of the following:
- You must be 18 years or older to use this service.
- You must register on the site using a valid email address.
- You are only allowed to use this service for getting tutored. The site will not be liable for any academic, civil or criminal proceedings against you for submitting papers ordered from this site to an institution or any other wrongful use of this service.
- You are not allowed to use this service for any unauthorized purpose. You must not, by using this service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- “Terms” means these Terms and Conditions.
- “Buyer” means any user who orders and pays for our academic writing services.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” denotes all copyright rights, trademarks, goodwill, patent rights or any other intellectual property rights already in existence or that may hereafter come into existence.
- “Order” means any request for academic writing services made by a Buyer to a writer on this site.
- “Submission” means any academic text or paper developed by gudwriter.com for the Buyer.
- “User” means any person who uses the services provided by this service.
Using this service
All users are required to abide by the principles detailed in these Terms.
This site offers a platform for individuals or entities seeking to purchase well written academic papers and texts concerning topics or themes ordered by the Buyer.
Intellectual Property of the Order
Upon approval of and payment for the submission by the Buyer, the rights, titles and worldwide interest arising from the submission are automatically and irrevocably transferred to the Buyer.
Delivery of Submissions: Approval/Rejection by Buyer
The Buyer may approve or reject the submission provided by a writer on gudwriter. Buyer may reject the submission if:
- Submission does not comply with order requirements.
- Quality of academic paper does not meet the standard ordered by Buyer.
- Buyer has made at least one “Revision Request”.
In cases where a revision request is made, Buyer must clearly and specifically describe in detail what exactly they need to be changed or improved.
The Buyer typically has three (3) working days to approve a submission, reject it or make a revision request. Any revision requests shall typically be delivered within forty eight (48) hours. These time frames may be extended where they fall on weekends and holidays.
If you have any questions see our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us through: