85 Cause And Effect Essay Topics to Investigate
To understand the present state of a subject, an event, personality, technology, or even health requires understanding its background. This is why cause and effect essay topics need solid research going back in time. But writing this type of essay help gain insight into why things are the way they are and what is expected to follow.
Are your assignments troubling you?
Get your troublesome papers finished by our competent writers now!Hire A Writer Now
Special offer! Get 20% discount on your first order. Promo code: SAVE20
It is wise to ensure that the essay topic you select is one that matters to you since your cause and effect essay will be more successful if you select the right topic. If you are short of time and need to concentrate on other chores that are more important or enjoyable, you can ask a college paper writer online to finish your work within the given deadline.
How to write a cause and effect essay
Why are cause and effect essays written in schools? The goal of cause and effects essays is to explain how various phenomena are related. It explains the events that took place for things to be the way they are.
The objective of these essays is to identify patterns and explain them. They also tell or highlight the effects and consequences of an event.
Suggested topics for a cause and effect essay
1. An analysis of the causes and effects of alcoholism
2. The causes and effects of global warming
3. An evaluation of the causes and effects of divorce
4. Understanding the causes and effects of an earthquake
5. The causes and effects of the fall of Enron corp.
6. The causes and effects of acid rain
7. The cause and effects of a tsunami
8. A study on the cause and effects of malnutrition
9. Earthquakes: history, causes, and effects
10. The cause and effects of alcoholism
11. Eating junk food makes children unhealthy.
12. Effects of improved sea travel
13. Dangerous effects ff looking for retirement at an early stage
14. The global temperature increase leads to growing malaria and cholera prevalence.
15. What effects does religion have on modern society?
16. What biological causes create colon cancer, and what are its effects?
17. What leads to homelessness, and what economic problems does it bring about? Try to be focused on the global effects on society and the economy.
18. How traveling the world affects life and personality
19. What causes a family to have close relationships?
20. Sexual education in schools: its advantages & disadvantages based on the effects
21. What effect does exercise have on the body?
22. What is the effect on learning when students do most of their work reading from digital media?
23. Effects of asbestos on human health
24. What are the causes and effects of having twins on parental care?
25. What causes families to buy unlimited internet plans?
26. What were the causes and effects of the Arab spring?
27. The effect of poverty on educational development of children
28. What is causing changes in the oceans?
29. Effects of exercise on the human hormone system
30. What causes people to seek non-western medical cures like traditional Chinese medicine?
31. How water vapor causes the natural greenhouse effect.
32. What are the effects of severe birth control on society?
33. Even positive life changes, such as marriage, can cause stress.
34. How has social media led to cyber bullying?
35. Effects of the fall of the berlin wall
36. Parents’ role models influence kids’ behavior.
37. What causes illegal immigration?
38. Why do many students believe school homework is useless?
39. What were the causes of the 60s feminist movement, and what effect has it had?
40. What are the effects of globalization on the position of women?
41. What causes pancreatic cancer to be so deadly?
42. The causes and effects of racial discrimination
43. Effects of disease and farming for nomadic communities
44. The causes and effects of road rage
45. An analysis of the causes and effects of smoking
46. The causes and effects of anorexia nervosa
47. The causes and effects of geomagnetic storms
48. The characteristics, causes, and effects of heartburn
49. Cause and effects of aggression on the society
50. The causes and effects of cyber bullying
51. The causes of war in Syria for Europe
52. What are the reasons for poor water access for many people around the world?
53. Does using technologies like iPads in classrooms cause students to learn better?
54. World history and cultures
55. Poverty: causes and effects
56. The causes and effects of bulimia
57. The causes and effects of bipolar disorder
58. The cause and effects of high crime rates in New York
59. The causes and effects of the stock crashes
60. The cause and effect of the Russian revolution
61. Examining the causes and effects of financial crisis finance essay
62. The causes and effects of the credit crunch finance essay
64. Effects of YouTube on college students
65. Cigarette smoking: causes and effects
66. Rogerian argument: bullying and the effects that it causes
67. Effect of GMO on food production
68. An overview of the cause and effect of internet addiction
69. The cause and effect of the French revolution
70. The cause and effect of college binge drinking
71. A description of the cause and effect of stress to an individual
72. The cause and effect of climate change
73. An analysis of the cause and effects of anorexia nervosa
75. An analysis of the cause and effect of water pollution
76. A debate on the cause and effect of air pollution
77. The cause and effect mechanism on animal relationships
78. A look at the cause and effect of selling human organs
79. Major cause and effect of malnutrition in west Africa
80. An analysis of the cause and effects of eating disorders
81. An overview of the cause and effect of generations of society
83. HIV/aids, definition, cause and effects
84. An analysis of the cause and effects of pet overpopulation
85. Causes and effects of product piracy
How to choose a topic for a cause and effect essay
• Re-examine a topic – Different topics are always being investigated to explain how they will affect the future, such as global warming.
• Pick a fresh topic – If you have the time and research resources, you can pick on a contemporary topic to try and shed more light on what has happened and what is likely to follow e.g., cryptocurrencies and the drug trade
Mistakes to avoid when writing cause and effect essays
The first mistake that you should avoid when exploring this kind of essay is choosing broad topics that will leave you with a long list of causes, effects, and consequences. The reader is likely to get lost with this. The other common mistake that students make is failing to show the connection between events: note that this is what the essay is all about, showing the relationship between events.
Supporting details are also instrumental in these types of essays. This means that you should, at no point, wander away from the logical flow of events. The one thing that will help you pull off your paper successfully is reminding you that the purpose of the essay is to link the causes and effects to make it easy for the reader to understand your essay.
Writing on cause and effect essay topics requires serious background research, and the analysis to help predict what effects are to follow. This essay requires an open mind because the research might bring up a hitherto overlooked cause, or point to the unexpected impacts.