APOL 104 Quiz 4 Answers
1. The Old Testament records over 100 prophecies predicting the coming of Christ which Jesus fulfilled.
Elevate Your Writing with Our Free Writing Tools!
Did you know that we provide a free essay and speech generator, plagiarism checker, summarizer, paraphraser, and other writing tools for free?Access Free Writing Tools
2. Salvation is earned by believing in Jesus Christ and by doing good works.
3. According to the bible, the true gauge of holiness that humans are judged against is the holiness of God.
4. Person can be saved through General Revelation alone.
5. According to Dr. Ben Gutierrez the measuring stick by which we should view ourselves is:
6. Repentance occurs after salvation and is not a means to salvation.
7. Getting someone to pray to receive Christ is evidence that he/she has been saved.
8. The idea that people who have never heard of Jesus Christ will receive a second chance to accept him after this life is not supported in the bible.
9. Most scholars agree that James became a follower of Christ after he saw him resurrected.
10. Which of the following eyewitnesses of Christs resurrection do recent scholars agree is the most reliable witness?
11. In the Orthodox theological view Jesus was resurrected spiritually but not physically.
12. Saved from the presence of sin and being in the presence of God is known as:
13. Knowing the facts about God is all one needs to know in order to be saved.
14. An emotional response to the Gospel is essential for a person to know that a person has been truly saved.
15. The Greek word for poor in Matthew 5:3 means needy or in need of additional things to add to ones possessions.
16. Salvation is an act of the will.
17. According to the apostle Paul, Jesus resurrection was:
18. The message of Christianity is that Jesus is the only way to heaven.
19. Sanctification is the process of spiritual maturity.
20. Although the bible doesnt indicate directly, it can be inferred that Jesus possessed all the attributes of deity.