Biology Osmosis Jones Worksheet Answers
The biology of osmosis jones worksheet answers
Elevate Your Writing with Our Free Writing Tools!
Did you know that we provide a free essay and speech generator, plagiarism checker, summarizer, paraphraser, and other writing tools for free?
Access Free Writing Tools
For similar or any Biology related questions feel free to reach out to us and get accurate and reliable Biology answers from our qualified Biology experts. Order now and experience the excellence of our Biology assignment help service.
1. What type of cell is Osmosis (Ozzie) Jones?
Answer; White blood cell
2. A cop and his girlfriend are going to the kidneys to see who? Why do they need to go see them soon?
Answer; Stones because they’re passing through
3. After germs enter the bloodstream, whose problem do they become?
Answer; The immune system’s
4. What does Ozzie’s bullet hit, causing Frank to get a leg cramp?
Answer; A main nerve receptor
5. When the saliva boat patrol is cleaning up the remnants of the dirty egg, they say that they are going to send a letter to the mayor about what?
Answer; Washing hands before they eat
6. Outside the mayor’s office, what statue has the title, “Our Founder”?
Answer; Sperm cell
7. There is a fat cell housing shortage. What does the mayor say that they are working on to solve this problem?
Answer; Make a third chin
8. Hair cells are being laid off on the scalp. (Frank is balding.) Where can these hair cells find plenty of jobs?
Answer; The back
9. Tom Colonic is running for mayor on a campaign of cleaning up the rot and stagnation in the bowels. He wants to “get things moving” by adding what to Frank’s diet?
10. The mayor says that he has a plan that will, “Flush Colonic
Answer; Down the toilet
11. In order for Drix to stay in Frank’s body, he’ll need a lawyer. Where does Ozzie suggest he go to get one?
12. What substance kills Thrax (and most other pathogens)?
13. What is the “little dangly thing” in the back of the throat?
Answer; The Uvula
14. Drix gets on a bus whose sign indicates that its destination is what?
Answer; The bladder
15. When Drix decides to leave the body, what effect does he not want to have on Frank?
Answer; He does not want frank to become immune
16. What did Ozzie’s ancestors come over on?
Answer; The umbilical cord
17. What did Osmosis’s Great Great Grandpappy fight?
Answer; He fought the measles
18. When Thrax is going to leave the ingrown toenail with his two remaining henchmen, one of them suggests that they do what for a while first?
Answer; Incubate for a while
19. What do Ozzie and Drix decide to call for in order to clean up the mess after the zit explodes?
20. What part of Frank’s body controls the temperature?
Answer; The hypothalamus gland
Special offer! Get 20% discount on your first order. Promo code: SAVE20