Do My Essay!
Do not waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
Hotel Escargo Question / Essay Prompt
You are now ready to present a process improvement to hotel management in the areas of focus (check-in, checkout, and hotel offerings).
Complete the following:
- Using process mapping and reviewing the information here, present the new processes for check-in and checkout to management.
- Pick 1 hotel offering and write a new process map for it. Along with charts, give a detailed explanation of the new process and where such improvement will benefit the hotel and increase customer satisfaction. Be sure to include all costs, resources, and management functions.
- Using the data gathered for check-in and checkout under your new process, present control charts that demonstrate the new process performance to management.
Here is the Hotel information
“Assignment Asset- Scenario
Hotel Escargo Mission Statement Serve the business and pleasure traveler by making customer satisfaction priority number one through top quality service, amenities, comfort able surroundings, and friendly employees. Problem Statement Upon the annual review of the Hotel Escargo chain, it was discovered that there was room for improvement with the check-in and check-out system implemented by the Rooms Division Department. In addition, there are many areas that the hotel can improve to raise the overall quality and customer satisfaction. The current process used to check guests in and out of the hotel is inefficient for both the customer and the hotel, and a new process must be develop ed that provides a convenient and efficient experience for the customer, as well as one that makes the best use of t he hotel’s resources. “
Process Improvement to Hotel Management Sample Answer
Hotel check-in and check-out for customers is a simple process that helps customers to get a room for a night. In regular customer room service sometimes customers have to go to the hotel physically and there are chances of getting a room or might miss it. The sad part of booking room is that even if the customer is there physically, they might miss the rooms because the customers are in the line are also booking rooms.
- Enter guest name
- System checks guest name and confirms if room is booked
- System retrieves information, checks the status of the room and retrieves the card
- Customer is asked to enter ID, and systems scans face to confirm
- System confirms room’s status as booked
The hotel desk gives customer key and direction to the room
Check in procedure is done is less than two minutes
- Enter the guest name
- System checks the room and gives the user an invoice
- Customers pay by cash or debit card
- Customers enters ID to confirm through facial recognition
- System confirms room as checked out
- The system consults the transport manager and customer leaves
The check-out process should be two minutes or less
Check-in process – hotel process flow chart
The regular room service is therefore rather tiresome and inadequate because it does not cater much for the customer. There is a need for a check-in and check-out process that will be easier for customers they can check a room be satisfied by checking with their preferences and book without being there. The best idea for this type of room service is to have a hotel kiosk since it will offer faster room service.
Check-out process -hotel process flow chart
The room check out process is rather simple. The guest will confirm with the hotel kiosk the stay period is over. The guest will request the hotel kiosk to leave the room. The kiosk will invoice the guest the bill. The customer pays the bill, while the system confirms the room is vacant, it contacts the transport driver and the customer leaves.