Quiz 3 Module : According to Professor Kara’s lecture on Islamic
1. According to Professor Kara’s lecture on Islamic architecture, the building type that is most closely associated with Islam is the _____________.
Elevate Your Writing with Our Free Writing Tools!
Did you know that we provide a free essay and speech generator, plagiarism checker, summarizer, paraphraser, and other writing tools for free?Access Free Writing Tools
2. According to Professor Karas lecture on Islamic architecture, the Prophet Mohammeds house with its large courtyard provided the first precedent for ________________________.
Answer: expansive prayer halls in later mosques
3. The tomb for Mumtaz Mahal was placed near the ______________ at the Taj Mahal.
Answer:shore of Yamuna River
4. The conceptual prototype for the mosque most commonly consisted of columned prayer halls, an open court and ____________________.
Answer: court anda nymphaeuman impluvium
5. A major requirement for medieval monasteries located in rural areas was
A.a water source
B.a temperate climate
C.a nearby quarry
D.an elevated view of the countryside
Answer: a water source
6. Early Medieval and Romanesque architecture had very few windows because ________________________.
Answer: Larger windows meant less structural support
Related answered questions on jazz Florida MUH 4016 Chapter Quiz 10