71 Sports Research Paper Topics
Sports is a billion-dollar industry and, as such, attracts tons of research; performance, injury recovery, drugs use, the impact of game rules, funding, gender roles, and so on. Whether you are writing on sports, compare and contrast research paper topics for your academics, fun, or the money, good work will always attract attention because it could mean the difference between a win and a loss.
Are your assignments troubling you?
Get your troublesome papers finished by our competent writers now!Hire A Writer Now
Special offer! Get 20% discount on your first order. Promo code: SAVE20
How to write a sports research paper
Sports research should be based on scientific research. Writing a sports research paper will no doubt be more engaging than other topics e.g., in humanities. You will need to identify your data sources, collect the data, analyze it, and make your deductions.
This means much of the investigation you do will be in handling data. You must be skilled in using both quantitative and qualitative data tools. The research must be solid because it will be scrutinized for accuracy and facts.
Have a quick timeline, and you are wondering who will help you write an essay fast? Don’t overthink, hire a research paper writer online for undergraduate, graduate, master’s or PHD essays who will quickly and professionally complete your essay project.
Suggested Sports Research Paper Topics
1. Research on Swimmers and the Sport of Swimming
2. A Comparison Between Girls’ Sports and Boys’ Sports
3. Study on the Use of Anabolic Steroids in Sports
4. An Analysis of the Sport of Volleyball in the Sports History
5. Research on the Sport of Snowboarding
6. Research on the Sport of Bass Fishing
7. Rugby vs. Football: The True Sport of Men and the Sport of Want-To-Be Men
8. A Research Literature of the Epidemiology of Sports-Related Injuries
9. A Research on Sports in Society
10. An Analysis of the Significance of Sports and Women in Sports
11. An Analysis of a Research Paper on Sports and Aggression
12. An Introduction to Sports Psychology; Self Confidence in Sport Activity
13. An Exploration of the Topic of Embryonic Stem Cell Research Opportunities in Sports Performance enhancement (SCR)
14. A Career Report on Physical Therapists and Their Specializations
15. A Comparison of the Presence of Aggression and Violence in Modern Sporting and Ancient Greece and Roman Sports
16. Tendinopathies Review Physiotherapy
17. An Analysis of a Research Paper on Sports and Aggression
18. A Research Study on the Relationship between Professional Sports and Community Relations
19. A Short Research about Deviance in Sports from This and Coakley’s Works
20. Research on the Violence in Sports
21. A Research Paper on Sports’ Role in Making Fans Aggressive
22. Study on the Use of Anabolic Steroids in Sports
23. Research on the Influence of Gender in Sports in American Society
24. Research on the Most Used Sports Media Among Black Athletes America
25. A Research Project for the Upgrading of an Existing Sports Facility
26. Research on the Changes Brought by Title IX on Sports and Society
27. Research on the Paragon Marketing Group, a Marketing Group Dealing With the Industry of Sports
28. Research on the Sports of Basketball
29. Research on the Misconception of Children Playing Contact Sports
30. A Research on the Fit and Fun Sports Complex
31. Research on the Proper Accounting for Sport Teams
32. Research on the Origins of the Use of Drugs in Sports
33. The Importance of a Sports Market Research
34. A Research Project for the Upgrading of an Existing Sports Facility
35. Research on the Influence of Gender in Sports in American Society
36. A Research on the Effectiveness of Motivational and Instructional Self-talk for Accuracy and Power in Skilled Fast-Pitch Softball Pitchers
37. A Personal Statement Regarding Skills and Special Qualifications or Experiences
38. The Relationship Between Marijuana and Alcohol Use Among Male and Female High School Athletes
39. Understanding Sport Psychology
40. A Research Study on the Relationship between Professional Sports and Community Relations
41. What Should Be the True Definition of Sports?
42. A Study on the Performance of the Major League Baseball and the National Football League in Relation to the Condition of Jet Leg
43. A Discussion of the Effects of Various Products of Sports Medicine
44. A Description of Sport Like a Mixed Form of Communication
45. A Study on the Consumption Modes of Fantasy Football Participants
46. A Discussion on the Meaning of Sports Fandom
47. An Introduction and a Summary of Three of the Four Highest Rated Possible Reasons for Student Dropout
48. A Discussion on Sports Fans Using Modern Technology for Watching Sports
49. The Benefits of Participation in Sports and Activities
50. An Introduction to the Issue of Violence in Sports and Aggressive Behaviors in People
51. An Analysis of the Field of Sportsmanship
52. An Analysis of the Specializations of Physical Therapists
53. An Analysis of the Physical Activity Promotion and School Physical Education
54. Research on the Misconception of Children Playing Contact Sports
55. Research on the Identification and Measurement of Variables
56. Four Possible Reasons for Student Dropout in Schools
57. Fighting the Stereotypes Leveled against MMA Sportsmen
58. Social Issues and Aggression That Leads to Violence in Sports
59. The Beneficial Impact of Sports on Collective and Individual Growth of Humans
60. Research on the Effects of the Conduct of Individuals in Sporting Experience
61. Gender Equality in Competitive Sports: A History of the Title IX Law
62. The Relation between the Wingate Test Score of an Individual and Their Performance in Sports
63. Four Possible Reasons for Student Sports Dropout in Schools
64. A History of Racquetball an Indoor Sport
65. An Annotated Bibliography on the Effects of Physical Education on Self-Esteem
66. A Description of the History and the Different Styles of Wrestling
67. Identifying the Major Players in the Golf Ball Industry
68. A Study on the Performance of the Major League Baseball and the National Football League in Relation to the Condition of Jet Leg
69. A Discussion on the Meaning of Sports Fandom
70. A Summary of the History of American Sports from 1865 to the Current Date
71. An Analysis of the Aims and Objectives, Funding, Facilities and Staffing of the New York City Sport Connection
How to choose a topic for a sports research paper
Original topic – There are limitless opportunities for research into different sports, sportspeople’s performance, and other issues related to sports. It is much easier to pick an unexplored topic using our free essay title generator tool and write on it. You can also use our essay generator that will produce a quality plagairism free essay.
Revisit a topic- Topics such as the use of performance-enhancing drugs are always on the sports community’s radar. New research and evidence are still welcome to enforce or dispute theories in these topics.
Become a specialist- You can become an expert in your favorite sport by suggesting tweaks to the sport and other issues to make it more interesting.
Mistakes to avoid when writing a sports research paper
You want your writing to be perfect. Picking a good topic is a step closer to a good research paper. Avoiding the following mistakes when writing your sports research paper to prevent impediments in your grade.
1. Picking a broad topic
When you choose a topic, stay away from the broad ones as they are usually either too vague or not specific. Such topics do not result in good papers. A precise topic will help you organize all the information you need for the paper easily. It will also give the reader an easy time understanding your points.
2. Not having a clear outline
A chaotic structure will mess up your research paper. Before you submit it, ensure that your research paper has a clear structure. The sections that you should have included an introduction where you are required to state your research problem, methods where you will indicate how you plan to gather data to help you answer your research question. It should have a results section where you will explain your observation. You should have a section on discussion too, and here you are expected to interpret your observations.
The sports industry will always attract a vast audience. Writing sports research paper topics is an opportunity to make a mark in your favorite sports factually and accurately based on sound research.
Special offer! Get 20% discount on your first order. Promo code: SAVE20