Florida ARC 1720 Quiz 2
1. According to Professor Tilson’s lecture on China and Japan, dougong are
Answer: interlocking structural system of joints and pegs
Elevate Your Writing with Our Free Writing Tools!
Did you know that we provide a free essay and speech generator, plagiarism checker, summarizer, paraphraser, and other writing tools for free?Access Free Writing Tools
2. One of the typical features of an ancient dwelling found in Pompeii is the
3. _____________ wrote the Ten Books of Architecture, an architectural treatise which gives us insight on Roman construction during the time of Augustus in the 1st century B.C.
Answer: Marcus Vitruvius Pollio
4. When Vitruvius wrote about the education of the architect, he described practice as
Answer: the ability to demonstrate and explain the principles of proportion as they relate to a designed object
5. According to Professor Tilson’s lecture on Rome, the precursor to the Italian Piazza, the Spanish Plaza and North American Square was the
6. According to Professor Tilson’s lecture on Rome, the Architect Apollodorus of Damascus demonstrated planning and engineering skill in
Answer: Apollodorus is credited with the plan of the greater part of the royal structures raised under Trajan, including the showers, gathering, section, and public market that bear Trajan’s name,
7. According to Professor Tilson’s lecture on Rome, the Roman Forum was the primary place for
Answer: all of the above political activities , celebrations and markets
Related answered questions Building Blocks of Accounting .. A Financial Perspective A SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP