According to professor robinsons lecture on Eighteenth-Century architecture ?
1. According to Professor Robinson’s lecture on Eighteenth-Century architecture, Claude-Nicolas Ledoux produced visionary drawings for agricultural production.?
Answer: all of the above
Elevate Your Writing with Our Free Writing Tools!
Did you know that we provide a free essay and speech generator, plagiarism checker, summarizer, paraphraser, and other writing tools for free?Access Free Writing Tools
2. At S. Andrea in Mantua, the buttressing necessary to resist the lateral thrust of the monumental barrel vault is provided by ____________.
Answer: flying buttresses.
3. As Renaissance gardens evolved toward the Baroque, they became calmer, more relaxed places for contemplation
A. calmer, more relaxed places for contemplation
B. susceptible to vandalism, resulting in the closure of many city parks
C. more theatrical and dramatic, often incorporating water features, waterfalls and pools
D. the inspiration for several early American novels such as The Yemassee, Hobomok, A Family History, and The Linwoods
Answer: more theatrical and dramatic, often incorporating water features, waterfalls and pools
4. According to Professor Tilson’s lecture on the Renaissance, ________ is regarded as the first British architect to bring Italianate Renaissance architecture to England.
Answer: inigo jones
5. According to Professor Tilson’s lecture on the Renaissance, James Gibbs wrote A Book of Architecture, an influential ________ published in London in 172
Answer: the elaborate stage set, with its remarkable trompe l’œil street views