Do My Essay!
Do not waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
A case study is doing in-depth research on things like places, events, groups, or even people. A case study is found in almost all disciplines, such as political science. You may have been given a case study as an assignment, and you are wondering how to go along with it.
It can be because you have never researched before, so you have no idea how to do it now. Another thing, we know how college life can be. You are busy multi-tasking doing other things, and it is already late when you decide to do the case study assignment.
Well, lucky for you, you can get an online case study service where you get to make an order on your case study. We, Gudwriter, consider ourselves the best case study writing service due to the good reviews we have gotten from our clients. This article will share how to pass a case study with flying colors.
Advantages of case study
- It allows researchers to get a lot of information
- The researchers get a chance to investigate unusual and rare cases.
- The hypotheses gotten can be used to conduct experimental research
Disadvantages of case study
- It doesn’t show cause or effect
- It cannot be made general to the bigger population.
Types of case study
1. Explanatory –they are used to show what may have motivated a certain thing to take place. Basically it is 1+1=2. The results leave no room, for interpretation. It is more of a large research project.
For example, before the emergence of footbridges, a case study must have been conducted so as to bring a reason for their construction. The reason being the number of pedestrians who got hit while crossing the road.
2. Intrinsic – this is based on the researcher’s interest in the case. It is a case study where the primary interest is in the subject itself. For example the study of the “Genie”. The researchers were interested in the “Genie” who happened to be a young girl whom the father considered to be mentally challenged and looked her in a room.
3. Collective – it is studying a group of people. It can be in a certain community or entire community. It also uses past studies that is added as an additional information so that no extra time or finances is used.
For example, a research conducted as to why girls from the coastal region do not complete their studies. It was found out that most communities in that part of the country married them off at an early age .As early as 10 years.
4. Exploratory- here, the researcher wants to gather more information in an in-depth way than what is already there. The type of case study used depends on the situation. More investigation is required when conducting exploratory case study.
It is mostly used in social sciences and psychology where psychologists are ever looking for better methods to treat and cure patients. An exploratory case study gives them the chance to get new ideas through the research.
5. Instrumental –It is used to get an understanding as to why a certain event has occurred. It focuses more on the results and not the topic.
For example a researcher can decide to conduct a case study concerning obesity in middle level school going kids. The cause can due to lack of an exercise program; the focus will not be in obesity but the relationship between obesity and exercise.
6. Descriptive –This type of case study aims at describing a situation, event or population. It mainly answers the question when, how, what and where. It is always important to properly understand what the research topic is about before investigating it.
For example before an investor decides to invest in Japan or she must first understand the current state of the market and the changes that frequently take place.
What do you need to do for you to pass with flying colors?
You cannot write a case study paper without data; therefore, the first thing you need to do is have a date. Extensive research has to be conducted to develop data that will be enough for your case study. Some of the places you can collect the data you require are:
- Achieve records
- Direct observation
- Through documents such as letters and newspapers
- Conducting interviews
- Physical artifacts such as objects and tools
Other factors that will contribute to your passing are:
Structure-The impression your case study creates is very important. A good impression is created by having a case study with a good structure which consists of the following;
- Introduction-giving relevant information concerning your topic. It can take the form of a synopsis.
- Body –this part carries all the key issues of the study, analysis, goals and recommendations. It should also have the data analysis, assumptions and the decision criteria.
- Conclusion-finalize by giving out recommended solutions to.
- References-identify the sources of information by quoting them from journals or textual references. Ensure you understand how to correctly cite sources in your case study to avoid loosing marks due to poor citation.
Time –Ensure that you plan your time wisely. You cannot write up a paper hours before the deadline. You can contact a professional case study service. Though ordering a custom case study writing service would be cheaper if you did it early.
It would help if you had enough time to think about the structure, including an attractive headline, description of the problem, target and goals, decision, and finally, the results and conclusion. Writing without guidelines will give you the results that you least expected.
Help –Ask for help if you feel that you do not have enough knowledge and skills. It is okay to ask for professional help from the case study writing assignment. You will be given guidelines on how to write your paper.
Having a catchy headline: The goal is to attract readers and keep them hooked on your paper? You can use background information or previous research data.
Methods –explain the methods you will use to carry out the study. The methods can vary; for example, you can use questionnaires or conduct interviews in a medical case study.
Results-describe what you found in the process of conducting your research. Analyze the results and give recommendations.
Conclusion- As you wrap up, restate your thesis and provide solutions.
Outsource case study design to professional writers
When it comes to the format, students find it overwhelming to come up with what the tutor wants. The reliable and only option available for them is to outsource the structure design from professional writers who have experience and will help you out with the assignment as required.
Do you really need case study examples to succeed?
Having an example of a case study that you can refer to when writing yours is a good thing as it will give you guidelines on what is needed. On the other hand it can mislead you because case studies are different and so they require different ways and methods of writing them.
Using a case study example can lead to plagiarism as you may find yourself copying what has been written which will make your work to resemble someone else’s .In such a situation, seeking professional custom writing services would be better as compared to using examples of case studies.
Passing with good grades is no longer an option. Your tutor expects you to perform well so that you can move on to the next stage of your education or even graduate. A case study is one of the main papers given. You can make a custom order from our professional case study writing service and have the paper written as per your specifications at an affordable fee. With the tips mentioned earlier, you can fearlessly conduct a case study.