Do My Essay!
Do not waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
1. One role of marketing communications in the problem recognition stage of the purchase decision-making process is to:
alert the company about problems in conveying a message to target consumers.
resolve consumer problems with customer service outreach.
remind consumers of existing needs.
help distribution partners identify product availability problems.
educate consumers about features and benefits.
2.Relevance is a critical criterion in formulating a value claim for a positioning statement. The makers of Cialis, an erectile dysfunction (ED) drug, are considering a value claim that it “enhances intimacy and relationship.” To assess the relevance of this claim, Cialis must determine if the claim:
is unique among value claims of competitor brands.
aligns with the specific needs of the target market.
can be endorsed by an authority figure or a celebrity.
is supportable by scientific evidence.
3.When competing against other energy drinks like Red Bull and Monster, 5-Hour Energy is thinking through how to get its brand to occupy a clear, distinctive, and desirable place in its target customers’ minds. What problem is it trying to solve?
4. Four types of distribution channels are commonly used by B2B (business-to-business) firms. From the following list, choose the channel that is most appropriate when buyers are geographically concentrated, offerings are complex, and orders are relatively high-priced.
Direct sales personnel
5.You run both a search-ad campaign and a click-and-conversion display ad campaign for a product that your firm markets. The results of both campaigns are detailed below. The margin of each unit of product sold is $383, and consumers typically buy only one unit of the product at a time. Based on the return on investment of each campaign, which ad campaign is more effective for your firm in this case?
Search Ad Campaign, Media spending $125,000, Impressions 3,436,481, Transactions 2,392, Click Through Rate 4.00%, Conversion Rate 1.74%
Display Ad Campaign, Media spending $93,500, Impressions 28,956,632, Transactions 858, Click Through Rate 0.038%, Conversion Rate 7.89%.
The search ad campaign is more profitable.
The display ad campaign is more profitable.
Both ad campaigns are equally profitable.
It is impossible to determine which ad campaign is more profitable from this date
6.Compared to consumer marketing managers, B2B (business-to-business) product managers spend less time on:
Tracking product applications
Advertising and promotion
7.Miller Lite Beer’s brand positioning establishes regular (as opposed to low-calorie) beers as the brand’s frame of reference for points of parity, which:
suggests that consumers classify the brand as similar in taste to regular beers.
helps consumers differentiate Miller Lite from competitive low-calorie beers.
allows Miller Lite to establish shared attributes with regular beers.
allows Miller Lite to identify points of difference versus regular beers.
means that all of these answer choices are correct.
8. Based on consumer time spent using the media, in which area are US advertisers grossly underspending on advertising?
9. Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream buys keywords for a search marketing campaign such as “Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey” and “Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia.” What type of keywords is the firm buying?
10.After a few years of work in the marketing department of a small firm, you are placed in charge of the firm’s inbound marketing. What are you most likely to be in charge of?
The firm’s efforts in creating and placing television and print advertising
Creating content for and monitoring consumer actions on the firm’s social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter
Efforts of the firm to capture consumers no matter where they are
Ensuring that consumers can find the firm when they search for information on products and services
Creating display advertising, finding websites on which to place such advertising, and ensuring that inquiries made from such advertising are responded to properly.
11 During which stage in the buying process will an OBC (Organizational Buying Center) decide whether to make or buy the needed product?
Establish specifications and potential sources of supply
Need recognition and benefits sought
Request for proposals
12 Managers are trying to decide on which variables to use in segmenting and selecting a target audience for marketing communications about 5-Hour Energy-a potent energy drink. Which of the following variables are classified INCORRECTLY as demographic or psychographic bases of market segmentation?
Long-haul truck drivers and college students = demographic
Senior citizens (65 years and older) = psychographic
Individuals with an active lifestyle = psychographic
Consumers living on the West Coast with high household incomes = demographic
All of the answers are correct.
13 Explain and give examples of each of the four key elements included in digital marketing. For each element, explain the flow of information between consumers and firms or organizations.
14.You are considering websites on which to place your online display advertising. Which of the following factors will NOT affect the price that the websites charge for advertising space?
The prestige of the website
The website’s traffic
All the factors listed affect the price that websites charge for advertising space.
The website’s social media tie-ins
The demographics of the users of the website
15. What communication vehicle is the primary means of B2B (business-to-business) marketing communication? Name at least two additional vehicles that are used to a greater extent by B2B firms than by B2C (business-to-consumer) firms.
16. Sue has been shopping for a new computer, and she has diligently researched the various available brands. After evaluating the alternatives, she is considering purchasing a Dell computer. Which of the following is an example of marketing communications that Dell might use to prompt Sue in the next stage of her decision making-the purchase decision?
Television advertising that announces Dell’s newest computer model
In-store signage announcing a $500 rebate with the purchase of a Dell computer
Dell’s website offering a comparison chart that identifies differences in features among models
All of the answers are correct.
17. The brand positioning statement for Mountain Dew (a lemon-lime-flavored, highly caffeinated, carbonated soft drink) is: “Mountain Dew is the great-tasting carbonated soft drink that exhilarates like no other.” Explain the role of this positioning statement in the development of the brand’s advertising message.
18. A major challenge in designing marketing communications is being able to grab the attention of the target audience in a crowded media field. Which of the following factor(s) contribute to creating this challenge?
Fragmentation of mass media
Proliferation of alternative ways to reach consumers
Increasing skepticism of consumers in receiving marketers’ messages
Desire of consumers to co-create the meaning of brands
All of the answers are correct.
19. A manufacturer of women’s fashion accessories hopes to improve its brand image by upgrading the leather it uses in handbags and gloves. When the firm buys the better quality leather, it will be engaged in which of the following types of purchases?
20. Managers at Snapple, a brand of bottled teas and fruit juices, were thinking about how to reposition the brand after consecutive years of declining sales. Snapple had been the brand that represented quirkiness and individualism, but was now seen as having “sold out” to big business after its acquisition by Quaker Oats Co. What is the main challenge that Snapple faces in this repositioning process?
21. Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners, who pay a price premium for their motorbikes, have formed the Harley Owners Group (HOGs), whose members take motorcycle rides and road trips together. These owners also derive satisfaction by being able to express their individuality and nonconformity through the Harley bikes that they own. Based on these factors, these owners are deriving which types of value from the Harley-Davidson brand?
Functional and social value
Economic and experiential value
Experiential and social value
Functional and economic value