True/false 12 by the 1950 s a revolution was occurring Elvis Presley a Memphis?
Are your assignments troubling you?
Get your troublesome papers finished by our competent writers now!Hire A Writer Now
Special offer! Get 20% discount on your first order. Promo code: SAVE20
1. By the 1950s, a revolution was occurring outside the gates of jazz and popular music. A new music, dubbed _____________, unsettled the music industry by attracting a sizable body of white teenagers to an odd but compelling fusion of the fluid rhythms of black race records and the insistent plaintive sound of white hillbilly music.
A.ROCK & ROLL
Answer: .ROCK & ROLL
2. 1962 – “Do You Love Me” is a hit single recorded by The Contours for __________. Written and produced by Motown CEO Berry Gordy, Jr., “Do You Love Me?” was the Contours’ only Top 40 single on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States. Notably, the record achieved this feat twice, once in 1962 and again in 1987.
A. Motown s Gordy Records label
Answer: Motown s Gordy Records label
3. In the 1960s Bill Evans succeeded __________ as the major keyboard influence.
Answer: Bud Powell
4. In what year did Miles Davis records In a Silent Way and Bitches Brew.
5. From 1957 to 1965, the war was mainly a struggle between the South Vietnamese army and Communist-trained South Vietnamese rebels known as the Viet Cong. The U.S. provided military advisors. The first U.S. troops entered Vietnam in March ______. Until 1969, North Vietnam and the United States did most of the fighting. By 1969, the Vietnam War seemed endless, and the United States slowly began to withdraw troops.