Do My Essay!
Do not waste time. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
You’ll get your high quality plagiarism-free paper according to your deadline! No Bullshit!!
exam: 007143RR – Human Relations, Part 1
(17)1. Strong language often means
A. strong feelings.
C. superior knowledge.
D. weak feelings.
2. Which of the following statements is true of imagined risks?
A. They’re unaffected by positive self-talk.
B. They’re a kind of positive reinforcement.
C. They’re harmless, because they’re imaginary.
D. They’re a kind of negative self-talk.
3. José is afraid to ask Tina on a date because he fears she will say no. José is experiencing
A. positive self-talk.
B. negative self-talk.
C. negative attitude.
4. Which of the following human relations skills is most clearly related to communication?
5. According to your study unit, what is the main reason that improved human relations skills may improve your grades?
A. New skills in self-honesty will help your study habits.
B. Growing self-confidence can give you a “winning attitude.”
C. Learning to listen will help you get more from your classes.
D. Enhanced human relations skills will help you better understand your course work.
6. What is the best way to overcome imagined risks?
A. Change your qualities and characteristics.
B. Replace negative self-talk with positive self-talk.
C. Notice nice things about people.
D. Ask for help.
7. What is the main reason that attitudes are more often revealed in spoken rather than written language?
A. In writing, we can more easily conceal our attitudes.
B. We speak far more often than we write.
C. In spoken language, we are often careless in our use of words.
D. In writing, we try to put the “best face” on what we write.
8. Inflection best relates to
9. The efforts of one good worker can often motivate others to reach their potential through a process called
(18)10. Tone, volume, and pace are part of
A. written communication.
B. sign language.
C. body language.
D. spoken language.
11. In a conversation with a coworker, you’re not sure what she said about the Clearwater building site. By repeating what you think she said in your own words, you’re demonstrating effective _______ skills.
(16)12. Which of the following is an example of consideration?
A. Teasing students who earn good grades
B. Repeating what someone has said to show you understand
C. Using positive body language
D. Opening a door for someone who is carrying things
13. A person’s beliefs and general outlook, which act like filters on the information they receive, are called
14. Which of these helps you understand what people are saying to you?
A. Thinking about what they’re saying
B. Interrupting them
C. Thinking about how you’ll respond
D. Looking away while they’re speaking
15. Which situation is considered reinforcement?
A. Earning an “A” despite not studying or listening in class
B. Refusing to leave a tip for service that was bad
C. Receiving a “thank you” from somebody after doing something nice
D. The inability to get a job due to prior criminal history
(1)16. Which of the following statements about communication is most accurate?
A. Expressing your enjoyment of hockey games reflects a basic attitude.
B. Most body language is related to emotions and attitudes.
C. Attitudes change day by day, while moods persist over time.
D. Business letters should be sincere, to the point, and impersonal.
(2)17. Studying how people get along with one another
A. can improve a person’s personal life.
B. for most people is a difficult thing to do.
C. won’t help a worker become more productive.
D. has little use outside the workplace.
18. It’s easier to eliminate negative self-talk when we
A. let it turn into imagined risks.
B. ignore the fears that trigger it.
C. try not to think of the worst things that can happen.
D. actually hear the negative thoughts we think.
19. Productivity is the combination of
A. efficiency and attitude.
B. efficiency and energy.
C. effectiveness and resources.
D. efficiency and effectiveness.
20. According to your study unit, which one of the following improved human relations skills will allow you to more willingly take on challenging subjects?